moderator note

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I'm about to release a message currently in pending status that is a
      business solicitation. I don't usually allow such things, but this is
      a bit out of the usual run of things, so I'm making a one time exception.

      I also note that Microsoft is trying to acquire our host Yahoo. If
      that happens, I suspect it will accelerate the rate of change in the
      groups, and not necessarily for the better. However, any actual effect
      is theoretical at this point, and pretty certain not to happen for a
      year or more.

      Peter (Moderator)