Mystery boat

  • Bryant Owen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      My wife was going through some old family pictures and ran across this
      one with a very interesting boat in it. The photo was probably taken
      early to mid 50s on Stoney Lake in Ontario, Canada.

      At first I thought it was SunFish, one of those Boat Builder Handbooks
      boats you can see at Svenson's site ( www.svensons.com/boat/ ) but
      this one is shorter. The Svenson write up is 1971 but it might have
      been a re-issue. Also kinda reminds me of Lewis's Chugger a bit.

      To make this even weirder, I coulda sworn I saw a boat like this in
      about the same place on the lake circa 2004!

      Anyone?

      Bryant
    • pvanderwaart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        > Anyone?

        Impossible to guess without seeing the picture.
      • Bryant Owen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          Duhh. It's in a folder called Mystery boat in the photos section.

          Bryant - not ready for 2007

          --- In boatdesign@yahoogroups.com, "pvanderwaart" <pvanderwaart@...>