bastards

  • Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Message 1 of 219 , Jul 31 8:04 AM
      Let me fuck your mothers with my leg
      Fill it with cheap ferrocement
      And let your father couldnt fuck her again !
      And let me answer to the first lady talk comment,
      I dont want first lady at dinner but at bed when she is whispering talk dirty talk dirty
      When your mother first wanted to be get fucked from her child
      When your father first meet you with his klu klux klan members
      When you hear first marys vagina stories at mormon church
      When your brother raped 3 years old vietnam girls
      You learned the truth where this money comes from
      I am creating your money , you bastards
      We will fuck your dreams
      I hope soviets use their nuclear weapons againts you

    • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
      Message 219 of 219 , Aug 16, 2005
        I had this problem I found to save the file and rename it close
        program reopen find the saved file and open it then it worked right.

        Jon