Wavewalk

  • Hannu Vartiala
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Have You seen this?

      http://www.wavewalk.com/

      The twin hull approach is not new as such, of course.

      But the idea of using the platfrom between the hulls as a saddle, and
      to make a cockpit rim out of the cross braces between the hulls -
      very nice 3D-thinking. It's again one of those things that seem
      simple and obvious - once someone does it first.

      Why didn't I think of that?

      The next thing I would do would be to put oarlocks on her.

      Hannu
    • Bill Hamm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Seen it, here I think, might work ok in a pond with no wind. Can't
        imagine what it would be like with any waves, well yes I can, you'd
        be swimming :)

        Bill H.