Re: [boatdesign] Where's Everybody?

  • Gavin Atkin
    Message 1 of 46 , May 1, 2004
      At 04:50 01/05/2004, you wrote:
      >It gets better, IN TIME, hang in there, smile. I KNOW first hand. When I
      >lost 180 pounds of ugly fat over night (My x wife) and my little angels
      >went along as baggage. IT was devastating.

      Yup, I confirm that it's devastating. Actually I think it should be illegal
      to take young children to live five hours drive away from their father
      unless there are overwhelming reasons... Still, there are no advantages in
      letting these things defeat us and my job is to cope and make the best of
      it for the kids' sake.

      I'm beginning to wonder about finding a cheap second home - maybe a static
      mobile home in a park (I think you'd call it a trailer) - halfway between
      where I live and where they're going. Somewhere near this place would be
      very cool indeed: http://www.rutlandwater.net/

      Gav
    • Chief Redelk, Many Nations
      Message 46 of 46 , May 5, 2004
        laugh, smile, THANKS Chris!! It is so hard to watch the news and keep a sweet spirit. smile. NO television for me, I have been a bad boy. smile.

        Chris O <Chris@...> wrote:Nice rant, Chief.

        The boats, Chief, the boats.

        Chris Ostlind

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Remember: a mind should not be wasted on non creative thinking. CHIEF REDELK "Grand Chief" Many Nations Tribe