Twin Bilge Keels

  • Jeff Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:23 AM
      Dear Group,
                          a while ago we discussed this a bit. Have just now found a relevant article I lost at the time...its worth reading. The link I'm sending is for all Holtrop designs (there are many great small boats, and plans are very cheap). I'm sending it this way as the Twin Keels article is rather difficult to link to -I think hes reorganising the site (the URL I had on 20 April 2000 has changed)
      To view the article, click on
      then go for the Grenada 24 link.
      Cheers
      Jeff Gilbert