Equestrian activities @ Gulf Wars Question

  • Susan R. Thurston
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      Greetings Your Majesty (ies,

      I am writing to you regarding some Equestrian Activities that are to be held
      at Gulf Wars this year. A missive has been sent requesting all those that
      will be riding as the champion from their Kingdom in the Lancers challenge
      to reply. I would ask that if you so choose that you appoint me "temporary"
      Equestrian Champion so that the Midrealm might be represented. I understand
      from our cousins to the North that BlackHeart ( the currrent MK EQ champion
      I believe) will not be attending. To the best of my knowledge the only
      Midrealm equestrians attending this year will be myself, Lady Elavil and my
      daughter, Lady Casidhe. I stand as the current Equestrian Champion of Red
      Spears and the captain of the Lance of Red Spears and would offer myself and
      our Lance to the Glory of the Midrealm to the best of our abilities. If this
      please your majesty please reply at your earliest convenience so that I
      might reply to the challenge appropriately. I am including the text below
      from the aforementioned Lancers Challenge.

      Your Humble Servant in Service,

      Lady Rowan de Veres
      Canton of Hrodgeirsfjordr
      Barony of Red Spears
      Kingdom of the Middle

      <SNIP>

      Greetings all,
      Can all royal lancer's, or whatever equivalent title you use, please let me
      know if you'll be able to make it? If your royal lancer can't make it, or
      if
      you don't have one, if you can get your crown to designate you as their
      representative, you are welcome to join the list on friday as well.

      Thanks in advance,

      Alexis