Feb. 9th meeting cancelled.

  • hathaway@wcnet.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Greetings all,

      This is to inform you that next week's meeting for Catteden has been
      cancelled (Feb 9th).

      At the previous meeting we discussed sewing garb/regalia which will be the
      plan for the Feb. 23rd meeting. I'm hoping to get a church or something
      for this meeting so we can have plenty of room for sewing etc... I will
      let you know what I find out, if not, it will probably be at my house
      again.

      Thanks

      Lord Devon Hathaway
      m.k.a. Brad Hathaway