[boarspear] Oaken RUM

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
      Greetings,
      The Class schedule has just been added to the web site for Oaken RUM.
      http://www.midrealm.org/redspears/oakenrum/class.htm
      I will be bringing sign up sheets to the next couple of meetings so
      plan you day now so you don't sign up to work during that class you
      really want to take. I will need people to help at troll, parking, and
      clean up. I also need one lord and one lady to be responsible for
      periodically checking on the rest rooms. Site opens at 8am with officer
      meetings starting at 8:30. There will be royal court at 9:30 am and
      5:00 pm in the Auditorium. (You have been writing award rec's
      right...) If anyone has SCA signs (it seems some have wandered) let me
      know or bring them to meetings this week.
      --
      Herr Konrad Mailander
      Oaken RUM Event Steward
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
        Dale,.    Have received another e-mail from Her Excellancy, Lady Rosamond.  She said how sorry she is that she can't attend due to her mundane job.  SHhe also stated again that TRM want cold cuts , cheeses and fruit  For beverages theyefer ice-water and coffee with equal and milk pr half and half.  I called and left a message for Robin, but he has not returned my call. I don't have his e-mail address so cannot follow up .  If you have contact with him please ask him to call or e-mail me.

[...]

        click here
        Click here!
        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/boarspear