Re: [boarspear] Re: [Fjordr] hello

  • Jennie Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002

      Findlay meets everyother Sunday at Oakwoods Nature Preserve, not at Riverbend.

      Jennie:)

       Jarnhauss <jarnhauss@...> wrote:

      Hail and well met,

      Toledo meets every wednesday at UT student union when in session, otherwise check with the seneschale.

      BG meets every thursday at the city park veterans building.

      Findlay meets every sunday at River bend park.

      Sandusky meets once a month, call the seneschal for details.

      Other groups such as guilds meet on different nights, contact the baronial seneschal.

      The barony meets about the third or forth sunday every month, rotating amogst the groups. contacy the seneschal for details.

      Most details can had or you can find the folks to talk to here:

      http://www.midrealm.org/redspears/

      Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:41:04 -0000
      From: "shaftdiggity"
      Subject: hello

      Hello and greetings,

      I live in Toledo (but go to school in Columbus), and I am interesting
      in joining your group. I cannot make the meetings on Wednesday (right
      now) but will as soon as I can. Are they held every Wednesday? I have
      as many as 10 friends that may join as well (always amazing how
      hitting each other with sticks sounds so much more reasonable when
      your drunk :) Thanks, and if you could send me some more information
      (that cannot be found on your website) I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

      -Luke

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now