[boarspear] Re: Getting to know you.

  • luciano1_98@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 5 1:24 PM
      dale niederhauser <konra-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/boarspear/?start=54
      > Midair from Cynnabar posted a link on the Middlebridge to a page with
      > these questions on it. So as you find time please answer the
      questions
      > so we can learn more about each other (and in answering them maybe a
      > little about ourselves.)
      >
      > 1. What is your 20th Century name? Bob Lucius
      > 2. What is your SCA name? Luciano diChallant
      > 3. What is your occupation in the 20th Century? Security at RiteAid
      > 4. What brought you to the SCA? I was waching a guy make a chainmail
      shirt
      a gamming conv. at T.U. in the mid 80's
      > 5. What is your favorite medieval-fantasy related movie? So many to
      choose
      from. Robin Hood
      > 6. What is your favorite medieval-fantasy related book? The Hobit
      > 7. What is your favorite aspect of the SCA? I enjoy meeting people
      > 8. What part of the SCA would you most like to see improved? Less
      bickering and politicking.
      > 9. What is your most pressing SCA project? Making a period crossbow.
      > 10. What should the Barony's next project/goal be? To put in a bid
      for Coranation in 2000
      > And I'll add a few:
      > 11. What time/country is your persona from? Late 1400's. Born 1458.
      Oldest of 8 surviving children. Born in the family's castle in the city
      of Aosta, the capital of the Duchy of Savoy. (What is now the N.W. part
      of Italy,boarding the French and the Swiss)
      > 12. What is your persona's occupation? I serve my Kingdom as
      Caption of Archers. In peace time I dabble in fletching, candle making,
      jewelry crafting