list

  • Finan mac Ronan MKA James Kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      After many "suggestions" by people, here is the email with the list of
      names that was sent to Mistress Kirsten. I have fulfilled my obligation to
      Lady Rosamund per the September baronial meeting. Quit beating me up about
      this. "Play nice," remember?

      Finan

      ----------------------------
      Kirstin,
      The following is a list of Red Spears populace who do not reside within Red
      Spears boundaries, but consider themselves part of this barony. I was
      asked by Rosamund to compile this list. I will maintain this list and add
      to it as I track down a few more members.

      YIS,
      Finan

      Lord Robert of Jersey mka Robert Bruce Hudson
      307 Water Street
      Woodville, OH 43469-1217

      Terry Hankins
      1928 E. Broadway St.
      Northwood, OH 43619

      Veronica S. Hankins
      1928 E. Broadway St.
      Northwood, OH 43619

      Jessica L. Craig
      1928 E. Broadway St.
      Northwood, OH 43619

      Iosobail inghean Uilliam mhicLeoid mka Paula Ritter
      18925 TH 138
      Carey, OH 43316

      Brian Sweet
      6363 Acres Rd.
      Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

      Elizabeth Manwell
      6363 Acres Rd.
      Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

      Chris Manwell
      6363 Acres Rd.
      Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

      Lord Fionaon mac Ronain mka James Kerr
      16997 TR 39
      Belle Center, OH 43310

      Lady Caoighen ingen Airrt mka Lynn Trinko
      16997 TR 39
      Belle Center, OH 43310
      Finan mac Ronan
      MKA James Kerr