A call for volunteers

  • Brad Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      Message
      Greetings all,

      As many of you know Catteden will be holding its first event, Pounce!!, the weekend of October 4-6.  We are in need of volunteers for pretty much everything including, but not limited to; chirurgeon, troll, security, marshals of all varieties and teachers for classes.  If you wish to perform service, or know of someone willing, please e-mail me or the appropriate "o-crat" (which can be found on the webpage) for further information.

      In service to the dream,

      Lord Devon Hathaway
      (mka Brad Hathaway)
      Seneschal of Catteden, proto-incipient canton of the Barony of Red Spears
      www.catteden.com