[boarspear] I got a job!!!

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 1999
      Just got the job offer this morning. I'll be working at Monarch
      Analytical Laboratories in their Inorganic lab. It used to be part of
      Owens Corning but went independent about 12 years ago. For those of you
      familiar with the area they are in Arrowhead park in Maumee. I leave
      tomorrow for the Pennsic War and start the day after I get back, the
      23rd of August.

      --
      Herr Konrad Mailander
      Red Spears Baronial Herald
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 1999
        Congratulations!!! I hope that everything works out well for you!!

        Erin