Catteden Demo rescheduled (again)

  • Brad Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Greetings all,

      Due to scheduling conflicts with most participants, the demo for Patrick
      Henry High School has been rescheduled once again for April 11 (Thursday).
      For those of you coming, fighters and A&S examples
      are needed. The day will consist of four mini-demos throughout the day for
      different class periods. Times are 9, 10:30 a.m., 1 and 2p.m. We ask that
      people show up by 8 a.m. for set-up. Lisa Frania is the contact at Patrick
      Henry High School. Brandon Hogan (m.k.a. Skip Setzer) will be the Catteden
      contact for those showing up in the a.m.

      Yours in service...

      Lord Devon Hathaway
      (mka Brad Hathaway)
      Seneschal of Catteden, proto-incipient canton of the Barony of Red Spears
      www.catteden.com

      Directions:

      FJORDIANS AND MARSHIANS:
      * Take I 75 to the State Route 6 exit in Bowling Green.

      * Follow State Route 6 west, you will cross from Wood County into Henry
      County. Henry County roads running north and south are numbered. You will
      look for County Road 2 which is approximately 2 miles after the Henry/Wood
      line.

      * Turn south (left) on Road 2.

      * Follow road 2 for approximately 15 miles to State Route 18.

      * Turn west (right) on State Route 18.

      * Follow 18 for about 5 miles. Patrick Henry High School will be on your
      north side (right), it is the largest building in the middle of the country,
      you can't miss it. We will be in the athletic building which is on the
      northeast side of the campus, or you can go to the office and tell them you
      are with the SCA and they will take you to where we are.

      STONEHAVEN
      * Take I 75 to the State Route 18 exit in North Baltimore (located between
      Findlay and Bowling Green.

      * Follow State Route 18 west for approximately 20 miles. (You will go
      through North Baltimore and a two small towns Hoytville and Deshler.)

      * Patrick Henry High School will be on your north side (right), it is the
      largest building in the middle of the country, you can't miss it. We will
      be in the athletic building which is on the northeast side of the campus, or
      you can go to the office and tell them you are with the SCA and they will
      take you to where we are.

      The school's telephone number is (419) 274-5451 or you can call Devon at
      (419) 722-1786.