Re: [boarspear] July Baronial Meeting

  • Jennifer Conner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
      The Address for Emory Adams Park is -
      1861 S. Blanchard Rd, Findlay OH

      The easiest way I can tell you is to take the 75 toward Dayton,
      get off at Exit 156 to route 15
      Take 15 to the Lima Rd Exit
      turn right at the stop sign, at the first light (Cooper Tire is on the corner) Lake Cascades street turn right.
      At the next light turn Left, go throught the light where Kroger is and stay on 6th Street.
      Take 6th street to S. Blanchard turn right onto S. Blanchard the park is on your left.
      Abdul and I will be there early to get the shelter behind the play ground.

      On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Konrad Mailander <konrad@...> wrote:

      Greetings,
      The next Baronial Meeting will be July 14th in Findlay at 2pm.  Would someone from Catteden please post directions to the park.

      The office of Chatelaine is open if you are interested in this office please let me know before the 14th. (There are already 2 applications so we will be voting at the meeting.

      Konrad Seneschal