Baronial tent Repair

  • Robert Wenzlaff
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      A heads up to all so we can have an informed discussion on this next
      baronial Meeting.

      I finally got the quote on the tent repair. 2 places turned down the
      work, but I found a third.

      "Sew Your Boat" charges $65 per hour for repair work. They said it
      would probably take about 2 hours but on the outside 4. They would
      prefer it if we purchased the material, so we get the right stuff.

      A preliminary search of Ebay shows the material can be had for about
      $35.

      So if we assume 3 hours of labor, we are looking at a total of about
      $230.00.

      I also have plans to re-do the ridge pole of the tent to minimize the
      possibility of it happening in the future....

      Multi famam, conscientiam pauci verentur

      Many fear their reputation, few their conscience
      Godfrey Thacker of Northumberland
      Robert Wenzlaff rwenzlaff@...
    • Michael Conley