Armory replica gambeson.

  • Robert Wenzlaff
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      I just purchased an armory replicas gambeson off amazon. However there sizes seem to run a bit small and the XL doesn't fit me.

      I paid $117+shipping for it. If it were to go to a good home ( and save me the trouble of sending it back) ill let it go for $100.

      Any takers?

      Godfrey

    • Michael Conley

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
            It just barely closes on me now (and is pretty restrictive like thus).
            If it shrinks at all in washing, it won't close.

            My chest is 49.5". The tag says XL: 54/58, so I don't know what that's
            about....

            If it were 4" wider, it would fit me comfortably..

            The color is "Ecru" - ie; natural cotton color.

            On Fri, 2013-03-15 at 16:54 -0500, Steve Kerg wrote:

            > How small is too small? What color?
            >

            > Lübeck
            >

            > On Mar 15, 2013, at 2:01 PM, "Robert Wenzlaff"
            > <rwenzlaff@...> wrote:
            >

            > > I just purchased an armory replicas gambeson off amazon. However
            > > there sizes seem to run a bit small and the XL doesn't fit me.
            > >
            > > I paid $117+shipping for it. If it were to go to a good home ( and
            > > save me the trouble of sending it back) ill let it go for $100.
            > >
            > > Any takers?
            > >
            > > Godfrey

            Multi famam, conscientiam pauci verentur

            Many fear their reputation, few their conscience
            Godfrey Thacker of Northumberland
            Robert Wenzlaff rwenzlaff@...
          • Steve Kerg
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013