Re: [boarspear] @redspears.org email addresses

  • Beverly Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Konrad.... blank images

      From: Dale Niederhauser <konrad@...>
      To: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:19 PM
      Subject: RE: [boarspear] @... email addresses

      Greetings,

      Officer email addresses are set up.  Baronial Officers should have received an email with information.  For those who have not yet logged it you will have to change your password (those that have already logged in discovered this on their own.)  If any have any questions about them let me know and we will try and figure it out together.  These will become the officer contact email addresses for the Website.

      Contact me at konrad@... if you would like one, I get to them as I have time.  I’ll have my computer at the meeting tomorrow and can set up addresses there as well.

      Konrad