Special Sale of Historic "stuff"

  • Donlyn Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hello, I know it's not offical sca business or baronial but thought everyone would like to know that Smoke and Fire Co. is having their big scratch and dent sale at their retail store on Nov 17th  10 am to 5pm.
         Books and wooden ware will be 1/2 price. Lots of gently used clothing and camping equipment comes in at that time too.  Please feel invited. You might find a very good deal on Christmas presents or stuff for your period camp.
       Smoke and Fire Co. Supplies for Re-enactors  27 N River rd Waterville OH 43566   419-878-8535   www.smoke-fire.com