Red Spears Chronicler Position

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      Greetings to the populace of Red Spears,
      As we slowly recover from Pennsic and start to return to our "normal" lives, I am reminded that next Sunday is the Baronial Meeting.
      I would like to officially run as Baronial Chronicler for Red Spears. I officially joined the SCA back in 2007. Since joining I have been
      Catteden's Chronicler, Webminister and Seneschal. As Catteden's Chronicler, I tried to revive the newsletter and add new sections that
      would keep others interested in reading. I know and understand the importance of having a Newletter to share information with each other
      and keep everyone up to date with what is going on, locally and abroad. I also understand that this is a position that takes a bit of prodding
      of others in order to get a good return on articles and submissions. I am more than capable of taking on these tasks. I would love the
      opportunity to assist the Barony by taking this position. I ask you to consider me, Artemisia Voltera, for the position of Baronial Chronicler.

      Respectfully submitted,
      Artemisia Voltera