Baron Wars

  • Martha Schultes
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2012
      Thank you to everyone that showed up Wednesday to load up the U-haul, arrived on thursday and assisted on Friday in setting up the tents and parking, etc, those that worked tirelessly on Saturday and everyone that stayed after on Sunday to tear down everything. Baron Wars could not have happened without all your help and efforts. I, for one, am very grateful to all of you and I hope you were able to have some fun. Remember, it's never too early to start thinking of stuff you'd like to do next year! :-)

      Anyone that ran something or had a position or even just signed up for a shift in something please accept my heartfelt thanks! Also, please think of how things could have been run better, things you saw that could be different, or, and this is always appreciated, anything you saw that was good!

      Gwenlian, Margaret, and I will be doing an after-event meeting together and then we'll probably get together with everyone for ideas and suggestions. Write things down while they are fresh in your minds. If you have a complaint about something, please have a suggestion on how to fix it.

      Thanks, again, to everyone that came out this weekend and sweated their butts off!
      Love, Magrat

      PS, please pass this on to groups/individuals that I might have missed because I don't have their contact information. Thanks!

      Sent from my iPad