FW: Re: Artisans' Row at NOWM

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012

      Please see below

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

      __

      -------- Original Message --------

      Re: Artisans' Row at NOWM

      Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:53:50 -0400

      Nancy <jobelan@...>

      It's not too late to lay claim to your own little fiefdom to strut your stuff!

      Artisans' Row is your place to shine.  Come join us next weekend and show us how it's done!

      Any questions - e-mail me at jobelan@....

      Lady Nadyezhda the Simple
      Artisans' Row Coordinator

      Greetings, fellow artisans!

      Come demonstrate the skills and techniques of your craft to an admiring public.
      Share your stories and experiences with your fellow artisans.  Bask in the glory of adoring fans.

      To do all this and more, we invite you to join us with the
      Barony of the Cleftlands’ and Shire of Falcon's Quarry's Northern
      Oaken War Maneuvers on Saturday, June 9th, 2012, in Wellington, Ohio.

      On Artisans' Row, we will have a series of workshop areas set up so
      that artisans can demonstrate, share, and teach their arts.

        Please see our website  http://www.no-gorsedd.com/nowmxvi/

      For more information, contact Lady Nadyezhda the Simple at jobelan@...  with questions or to reserve your space.

      All types of artisans are welcome!