Re: [boarspear] TAG CON DEMO - Dec 3rd, 9am - 10pm

  • Heather Lambert
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2011
      Is there a map for this event so I know where we are set up at?

      On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Beatrix Vezelay <bea.vezel@...> wrote:

      Very cool! Hopefully we can throw something together before then.

      On Nov 27, 2011 11:39 AM, "art_fetish" <art_fetish@...> wrote:

      Yesterday I got a call from the people at TAG con, they are going to let us demo there officially and have given us 2 free tables to setup a display at! The info is a bit last second, but that's sometimes the way it goes :)

      Website: http://glasscitycon.com/tagfest/info.html
      When: Dec 3rd
      Time: 9am open, 10pm close
      Cost: Free admission, some games will have a fee and there will be vendors for shopping
      Size: Smaller con, of lots of local gamers from all over the NW Ohio and southern Michigan area.

      *We need static A&S displays for the table space: things like armor, embroidery, illuminations, looms, and more.
      *Tuesday Im getting the Red Spears Banners. I'll be certain to get the Barony photobook as well.
      *Setup / doors open at 9am. Anyone free to help setup? I'm vendoring at this Con and don't have the time to setup my kimono stall and also our demo space.
      *Feel free to go game and mingle still - the con people have invited us to not just demo all day but have fun too!
      *I know I don't have to say this but I will anyways...Please come out in your garb :). Costuming and dressing up at cons is totally acceptable and people love it.
      *It would be cool if we could get some fighters out who would stage a few fights and such...but since this change is so last second no pressure.
      *For the con feel free to use our demo space as a hang out as you go to and from gaming.
      *There is food in the near by area to buy, but that being said I always suggest packing snacks and drinks. You are allowed to bring in outside PERSONAL food. Site is dry.

      More details and planning to come at Tuesdays Toledo meeting.
      -Lady Kimiko

    • Beatrix Vezelay

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2011
            I notice from the website that the gaming con itself doesn't start until 12pm.
            What time are other people getting there?
            Weezy

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2011

              Ari and I plan on being there around 9-9:30 for set up. We weren't sure how early anyone else would be there and wanted to make sure someone is there to find our spot and be a presence.

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 3, 2011
                I'll be there no later than 10, I have tablecloths, banner some pottery and illumination stuff.
                Louise

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 3, 2011
                  I'd love to go but studying for exams instead.

                  Konrad

                  Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless