Marshes Meeting - Sept 1

  • m_eggs513
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      For those of you going to the Marshes meeting tonight, I'll be bringing Gold Key so we can fix some things and see what's there. If you have a sewing machine, are good with needle and thread, or just have some extra buttons laying around, I could use your help! Please bring machines and supplies so we can make sure the loaner garb is a good option for new people! Garb donations are welcome too! See you there.

      Thanks!
      Bea