July - Pennsic push for A&S at the Toledo Canton!

  • art_fetish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Pretty much all of July is dedicated to being the last few weeks that someone can wrap up their Pennsic projects at the Toledo Canton (HrothgeirsFjordr). Lady Anna will be at every meeting helping with any and all sewing projects, and is going to teach a few sewing classes. Lady Anna has the ability to address simple machine sewing up to advanced hand stitching techniques, embroidery, and more.

      We have space and plugin room for several sewing machines, and many large tables ideal for cutting on.

      Godfry is also on hand to help with armor, and has his own private shop open on Wednesday nights.

      Hope to see you and your projects at our Tuesday meetings! Everyone is welcome regardless of if you are in the Toledo Canton or not!

      -Lady Kimiko, HrothgeirsFjordr A&S Officer