Hacker alert...!

  • Martha Schultes
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 7:59 AM
      I am so sorry - a freakin' hacker got into my e-mail and sent you guys um, erectile disfunction medication information from Canada. I did not send ANYONE ANYTHING recently so please ignore!

      Sorry, again!
      Martha
    • Steve Kerg
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 9:13 AM
        Oh, I thought you were telling me something. Now I feel embarrassed I bought some.

        Lubeck-

      • badgeresq@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 10:14 AM
          I just thought it was directed at Lubeck to begin with......:-P

          Badger