feb 20 practice/activity night at Vanlue Park

  • prfrglvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hello- just in case everyone did n't get this ( computer gods are angered with me) we will be holding another fighter practice/ activity night at Vanlue park on feb 20th.  if your coming- please consider bringing a dish to pass (that way the same couple of people aren't having to provide snacks all the time)  it would be greatly appreciated:)
      thanks and see you there