Fight Practice at Sir Cellach's

  • Dwain Crackel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Forwarding this:

      We'll be having a fight practice on Sunday, November 7. We'll start
      around 1:00pm and go till whenever people wish to be done. Our yard is
      a good size, so there should be plenty of room for everyone, both
      rapier and armored. This is not an official SCA practice.

      Our address is:
      2880 Gravenhurst Ct
      Columbus, OH 43231.
      Our house is off of Cleveland Ave just north of Morse Ave. My phone
      number is 614-262-5899.

      After the fighting we usually do some grilling. If you wish, please
      bring along something to share.

      Feel free to forward this message on, the more fighters the better

      Let me know if you have any questions.
      Cellach