Last reminder, Botanical Garden Demo

  • Bob Wenzlaff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      I know , I've been harping on this for 2 months now.... But I figured
      I thake onme last time to post maps and schedules...

      When: Sunday, Oct. 3rd, noon-4pm. Plan 1.5 hours either side for
      set-up/tear down. If you can't make the whole time, we can still use
      you anytime during the day to walk the gardens in garb and shuttle
      traffic to us.

      Where: Toledo Botanical Gardens, 5403 Elmer Drive, Toledo.

      Here's a map to the gardens:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=toledo%20botanical%20gardens&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

      From my understanding, we are going to be on the "Festival
      Lawn". Here's a map of the Gardens themselves.
      http://www.toledogarden.org/admin/content/cms_docs/Map5-10Final.pdf

      Hope to see you all there.

      Verba Movent - Exempla Trahunt
      Words move people, Example compels them