fight practice eveny on the 20th

  • chainmalle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
           Will there be any authorizations done at the event?  I need to get re-authorized before Gulf Wars.

      Thank You
      Virgil Jones
      Visit us @ Crimson Chain
    • Dale Niederhauser
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        As long as Marshal's are available, and there should be plenty.

        chainmalle@... wrote:
             Will there be any authorizations done at the event?  I need to get re-authorized before Gulf Wars.

        Thank You
        Virgil Jones
        Visit us @ Crimson Chain

        SGT Konrad Mailander, CSO, APF, CRC
        Oaken Herald - Red Spears Baronial Marshal
        Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)
        http://home1.gte.net/konrad/            ICQ #7349235
        Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If it's in the way let it be knocked down