Pennsic Last Minute Reminder

  • Jeff York
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Unto the good people of the Middle Kingdom does Ser Farthegn Rinkson
      send greetings and the hopes that missive
      finds you well.

      I write this evening to send a reminder that your Kingdom needs you.
      The Royal encampments needs guards.
      Their Royal Majesty's need retainers. You can sign up to serve at
      Midrealm Royal or follow the links:

      Retainers: http://pod.castlewalls.com/Retain_Form.php

      Guards: http://pod.castlewalls.com/Gate_Form.php

      Thank you for your time and enjoy The War