Re: Charter/History

  • jarnhauss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hello,
      I'm having to avoid further discussion about this charter, thanks for putting
      up with me and my temper tantrum for those who had to endure it.

      BTW-the historical boundaries of the BG group started in 1969 at BG are all
      the counties of Ohio. And of course a place somewhere just north of Flanders
      road, where some fighter practices were held and the guys built some kinda
      bridge from fieldstones.
      An application was filed in Columbus then establishing the first group as the
      Middle Marshes. The twentieth anniversary event Count Jehan held in BG in
      1989, came close to marking the date, I guess. That was the first weekend in
      December. It was held at the UCF center on Thurstin and Ridge. Fighter
      practices were once held in BG at the St. Thomas Moore church back then until
      a Polearm KO'ed one of the lights hanging from ceiling.

      -J