Re: [Catteden] Re: [boarspear] Re: Baronial meeting

  • Jen Bates
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 1, 2010
      My studio is available, but I'm sure there isn't enough space for everybody. Plus, there aren't chairs. I would recommend some place like The Rocking U. People could get food & drinks & there's a big enough meeting room with chairs. Just my thoughts on the subject though... :)

      Jen

      From: Dwight Miller <cattherald@...>
      Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:00:40 -0800 (PST)
      To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Catteden] Re: [boarspear] Re: Baronial meeting

      Jen's studio would be okay if it is available.  Since the demo is on a Sunday and most restaurants are likely to be crowded if Jen's studio is not available we would be more than happy to offer our home as a substitute sight for the Baronial meeting.  We live about twenty minutes from Findlay in Jenera so we are not very far in distance or driving time.
           Most Cordially,
                                      Dwight and Beverly

      From: Melissa Harris <mdeann@gmail. com>
      To: boarspear@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 3:56 AM

      I do not recommend Texas Roadhouse becuase it wll have just opened and be crazy busy!
      Places in town are
      fast food: mcdonalds, burger king, taco bell, wendy's, Subway, arbys, kfc(not much space at any of these for meeting room though)
      Buffet sytle: china place, Stevie B's and Golden Corral (I don't recommend due to having to pay when enter)
      Coffee style: Tim Hortons, panera (people often have meetings at both places)
      Sit down restaurants: outback, ralphie's, max and irma;s, frickers, Olive garden, tony's, applebees, cracker barrel, steak n shake, bob evans, cheddars, ihop, bw3's, captain d's, friendlys, jack n do's, rocking u

      I will have to try to think of a place that we might be able to get a seperate area that is quieter for a meeting if this is the way we want to go

      Jen what are you thoughts? you've been in findlay area longer than me and might know of somewhere

      artemisia

      On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Dwight Miller <cattherald@yahoo. com> wrote:

      As far as restaurants go, there is Max and Irmas that is not noisy.  There is also the new Texas Roadhouse but I have never been to one so I could not say what the atmosphere is like.  Then there is always Outback, Dennys, McDonalds, Burger Queen, Wendys and Taco Bell, and the Waffle House to choose from.

           Beverly and Dwight

      From: badgeresq@aol. com <badgeresq@aol. com>
      To: boarspear@yahoogrou ps.com

      Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 10:32 AM

      Just thinking out loud here.

      Would it be possible to combine the U. Findlay demo and Baronial Meeting (or hold them back to back) to increase turnout for both?

      Sir Baldwin, called Badger
      Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:43:16 -0800 (PST)

      Since there was only one person, Master Konrad, who said they were going to show up, I am canceling the meeting for this month and rescheduling it for January 17th, 2010. One of the major reasons we needed to
      hold a meeting this month was voting on a new A&S officer. Since no one has applied to myself or their Excellancies it left only the Baronial Charter changes suggested by the Kingdom Seneschal to be discussed.
      We can wait until next month to finish that. So if everyone could pass this on I would appreciate it. Again, sorry for the late notice.
      THL Aiden Alpin of Dunkeld
      Seneschal, Barony of Red Spear

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    • Dwight Miller
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 1, 2010
        Sounds good!  Someone should call and make sure we have it reserved for our meeting that day!

                Cordially,
                                Dwight and Beverly

        From: Dwight Miller <cattherald@yahoo. com>
        Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:00:40 -0800 (PST)
        To: <boarspear@yahoogrou ps.com>

        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 1, 2010
          I think it's already been handled.

          Jen

          From: Dwight Miller <cattherald@...>
          Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 16:42:49 -0800 (PST)
          To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

          From: Dwight Miller <cattherald@yahoo. com>
          Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:00:40 -0800 (PST)
          To: <boarspear@yahoogrou ps.com>

          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 7, 2010
            I'm out. will be workin instead.
            see ya'll whenever.
            -jarnhauss

            --- In boarspear@yahoogroups.com, "Jen Bates" <jbates1990@...> wrote:

            > I think it's already been handled.
            >
            > Jen

          • Beverly Miller
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 9, 2010
              As far as the Baronial meeting is concerned, apparently there has no firm commitment made as to when and where it will be held this month.  My apologies for any confusion about this matter.

                      Most Cordially,
                               Douglas

            • Louise Smithson
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 19, 2010

                This months Baronial meeting in this Sunday, at 2pm.
                The meeting site of the Veterans Bdg, in City Park in BG is confirmed.
                See you all there,

                Helewyse'