Even more on EZ-Pass

  • fiacc_macaoidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      thought it might be helpful to mention too that depending on which state you get the transponder from varies as far as fees and charges.

      Seems that from what I've seen PA actually has the best deal. Thats actually where we got ours last year. Got it from a rest stop kiosk on the PA turnpike and the breakdown was that it was initially $38, with $35 of that going into the ez-pass account and the other $3 being the annual fee. Then when the account balance reaches a $10 balance they hit your card for a $35 replentishment fee that goes onto your account balance. But thats it for the annual fee a whole whopping $3. Of course, the downside is that supposedly some states discourage people ordering transponders from out of state, but they really can't stop that.

      Fiacc