Classes at Pounce

  • Melissa Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Have a skill, talent or completed research on a topic that you think others would be interested in? Would you be willing to share your knowledge and teach a class at Pounce?  If so, please fill out the form below and return it to me.
      Thank you.

      Pounce VIII will be Friday September 18th-Sunday 20th.  The event site has moved to Vanlue Park.

      Class Coordinator: Artemisia Voltera (Melissa Harris)   mdeann@...
      If you would like to teach a class, please email all information requested below to the class coordinator:
      1. SCA Name:
      2. Mundane Name:
      3. Email Address:
      4. Phone Number:
      5. Class Title:
      6. Class Description:
      7. Class Limit:
      8. Class Length:
      9. Age Restriction:
      10. Class Cost:
      11. Cost Covers:
      12. Special Needs for class:
      13. Students need to bring:
      14. We have an indoor building to hold classes this year.  Would your class be taught at special location (ie – in camping area at the forge, around fire ring, at the Heavy Weapons list etc):
      15. Time preferred for your class: Include one or more options
      Morning: 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM                Afternoon: 11:00 PM – 2:00 PM
      Late Afternoon: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM        Evening: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

      Thank you for volunteering to teach at Pounce VIII. I appreciate your time and dedication that goes into sharing your knowledge with others in the SCA. You will be helping to making Pounce VIII a special event for all of us.
         In service, Artemisia Voltera Pounce VIII Class Coordinator