MErchant search

  • prfrglvr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello- My computer got hungry and ate a few email addresses. I was wondering if anyone had an email address for the ladies that run Sidhe Cats embroidery? Thanks-I
    • Carla Ferryman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        Paula,

        Here's the MySpace page for her.  You should be able to contact her from that page.

        Hope this works for you.

        Cat