Possible demo Jun8

  • prfrglvr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello everyone- I recently was put into contact about a possible demo
      for Catteden. The tentative date is Monday June 8th 6-7:oo at the Wayne
      public Library. The coordinator there is kicking off a summer reading
      program for students age 6-12, so I am sure they would adults there as
      well. Some of the areas being discussed would be heavy weapons,
      fencing, showing long bows and arrows, hounds, foods, C and I and music.
      Right now we are thinking an introduction to the SCA and our own
      personas then a show and tell, like Lima Perry, then fighting and
      fencing demos. If any one is available I would like to get this on the
      books, please let me know so I can get an agenda going. Directions to
      the library and restaurants in the area will be coming soon!
      thank you so much for helping!
      YiS,
      Iosobail