N. Oaken regional Unbelted Champions practice

  • Steve Kerg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Greetings from Baron Stephan von Lubeck N. Oaken Regional Unbelted Commander,

      In previous years in N. Oaken we have tried several different ways to reach current and prospective team members to build skills and practice group thought. By far the most advancement has been from the small group practices we held in Bedford for the Cleftlands guys (with an occasional Knight to come by for moral support) and the larger group practices at Marche of the Marches.

      Since this is a proven avenue for success I'd like to begin this training regime again. Other suggestions are also welcome.

      Once a week in Cleftlands there will be another practice for current and prospective team members, or those who would like to increase their melee skill at the demanding level of a Champion's practice. Keep in mind this may not be the thing  for first year fighters without previous martail experience as the training is a little intense and might be offputting for those who are new to the sport. If you are unsure if you should go please ask your primary trainer if you are ready, or see me at a regular Cleftlands meeting or event.

      It' Ok to not make every fight practice, they're not manditory. They will make you a better team though, and we need as much of that as we can get. If you're practicing with us and want to try out for next year that's perfectly fine too.

      I've heard several people are interested. Please let me know what days you would like, and what your comittment level would be (Mondays every week, or Tuesdays bi-weekly or whatever). If anyone has location suggestions which are indoors and cheap I'd like to hear them.

      Monthly travel via the 'prisoner exchange' to Marche of the Marches will continue. I will contact Gaius to make arrangements as soon as we pick a location and and day of the week for the Cleveland practices.

      In Service,
      Lubeck-