Oktoberfest Demo Cancelled...

  • Jason Kurtz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Greetings,
      Unfortunately, we're going to have to cancel our demonstration at the
      Oktoberfest this Sunday. (And I was SO looking forward to stuffing myself
      full of bratwurst!!!)
      I wanted to get the word out, in hopes that people who were planning to
      attend might have the opportunity to make other uses of their weekend.
      For those who wished to help, thank you for your efforts. I look forward
      to working with you again on our next demo.

      Sincere thanks,
      Lord Albrecht der Stille
      Seneschal, Castell Gwent