Re: [boarspear] POUNCE VII

  • Paula Ritter
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
      THank you very much- If you know what you would like to help or when you would be able to help - just let me know-- thanks Iosobail

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 16, 2008
        --- In boarspear@yahoogroups.com, "prfrglvr" <prfrglvr@...> wrote:

        > Hello all- It is nearly that time of year for POUNCE again! I was
        > wondering if anyone would be interested in assisting with security,
        > troll or general help- if so feel free to contact me directly or on
        > list-- Thank you all for your help in advance! Iosobail

        Greetings from Thorvald of Hekla, Since my Lady and I will be
        attending your event to visit old friends in the Barony,my Lady is
        unable to do much walking BUT she wld be willing to assist with troll
        as she can sit to do such. e will be arriving Friday evening from New
        York so perhaps she could help sometime later in the evening or perhaps
        on Saturday. I myself will be glad to hlp in any way possible also.
        Always glad to help out old friends. Just let me know. See you at
        POUNCE.
      • Carla Ferryman
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16, 2008
          Thorvald,

          You and your Lady's assistance on Friday would be greatly appreciated.  I look forward to meeting you both.

          Caterina
          Gate Keeper for Pounce VII

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
            Thank you so much m'lord- i will send this email on to the gate keeper!  Look forward to seeing you there- Thank you so much again- Iosobail