[Fwd: [stonehaven] Baronial Meeting coming up!]

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[stonehaven] Baronial Meeting coming up!
      Date:Thu, 31 May 2001 13:56:16 -0000
      From:vogt.31@...
      To:stonehaven@yahoogroups.com

      This is to remind everyone that there is a Baronial meeting next
      weekend. On Sunday, June 10th we will be hosting the Baronial meeting
      at the OSU/LTC-Lima campus. At 10am we will meet to work on the
      Baronial wall. It is in need of a new paint job.

      If you have rollers or paintbrushes please bring them. Also, if you
      are planning on attending we will be having a potluck picnic around
      noon, please bring something to eat and something to eat off of. If
      you will be able to attend, please let me know so the approriate
      chairs and such will be available.

      Thank you
      'Beka

      SGT Konrad Mailander, CSO, APF, CRC
      Oaken Herald - Red Spears Baronial Marshal
      Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)
      http://home1.gte.net/konrad/            ICQ #7349235
      Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If it's in the way let it be knocked down