Red Spears Archery Practice

  • Beverly Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2007
      Fellow Archers & Forresters,

         Sorry for the short notice.  Official target archery practice will be held at Cowboy's from 4 - 6 pm Thursday Oct. 18 (tomorrow), and every week after.  There will be no cancellations UNLESS it is raining hard at 3 pm or notice from me.  We need the practice!!  (so I'm told).  New archers welcome!

                                   In the Bulls Eye,
                                                   Lady Elizabeth-Eve MacFarlane (Beverly Miller)
                                                          Target Archery Marshal

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • joshua detlef
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2007
        hello my name is Joshua detlef in a newcomer and was at pounce and i watched it for the baronial championship  i was interested it in so i can get authorization and wanted to join at yule feast if there is some there?.so if i could get the knowledge on those 2 things i ask thank you Dominic the Irish amphibian
        Joshua deltef

        Beverly Miller <archerygirl63@...> wrote:
        Fellow Archers & Forresters,

           Sorry for the short notice.  Official target archery practice will be held at Cowboy's from 4 - 6 pm Thursday Oct. 18 (tomorrow), and every week after.  There will be no cancellations UNLESS it is raining hard at 3 pm or notice from me.  We need the practice!!  (so I'm told).  New archers welcome!

                                     In the Bulls Eye,
                                                     Lady Elizabeth-Eve MacFarlane (Beverly Miller)
                                                            Target Archery Marshal

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • aidenalpin@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2007

          Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:18 PM
          Subject: Re: [boarspear] Red Spears Archery Practice

          Beverly Miller <archerygirl63@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          Fellow Archers & Forresters,

             Sorry for the short notice.  Official target archery practice will be held at Cowboy's from 4 - 6 pm Thursday Oct. 18 (tomorrow), and every week after.  There will be no cancellations UNLESS it is raining hard at 3 pm or notice from me.  We need the practice!!  (so I'm told).  New archers welcome!

                                       In the Bulls Eye,
                                                       Lady Elizabeth-Eve MacFarlane (Beverly Miller)
                                                              Target Archery Marshal

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

        • badgeresq@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2007
            So, Joshua, to parphrase Lord Godfrey--come play!

            Sir Baldwin of Chelmsford, called Badger

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 2007