Baronial Meeting.

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 7, 2001
      Greetings all gentles of Red Spears
            This is to inform all of the upcoming Baronial meeting to be held in the Canton of Catteden in Findley, Oh.  If any gentle would like anything to be discussed during this meeting, please e-mail myself >papasan@...< or the Baroness >baronessia@...< with a brief explanation of what you want discussed at the meeting.  The meeting will be held April 22, 2001, at 2:00p.m. at the Findley/Hancock Library on Broadway St in Findley.  The information for the location and how to get there is below, thanks to  Devon Hathaway.  I hope to see many of you there.  In sertice to the Barony, the Midrealm and always The Dream.
      AIden Alpin of Deunkeld  (often called Papa San)
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 23, 2002
        Greetings,
            Papasan asked me to send out  a reminder that the next Baronial Meeting is this Sunday from 12-2pm before the demo on Oct. 27 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Oakwoods Nature Preserve (Discovery Center) in Findlay, OH.
        For directions click this link:  http://www.catteden.com/directions, meeting.html
        Please wear garb if possible and bring things to show off for the demo.
            Papasan is having problems sending email but can still receive, so email him with anything you may want to see on the meeting agenda.
        --
        SGT Konrad Mailander, CSO, APF, CRC, CDTx2
        Oaken Herald - N. Oaken X.O. - Red Spears Baronial Marshal
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 17, 2011
          Greetings,

          Just a reminder that this Sunday is the next Baronial Meeting at 2 pm at the Hoffman Shelter in City Park in Bowling Green (same shelter wee had last time.) We are going to fire up the grill and have a picnic so bring whatever meat you want to grill and a dish to share.

          Ma is bringing disposable plates and eating utensils. Would anyone like to volunteer to bring charcoal? Please reply so we don't end up with ten bags of charcoal and no food. Also we could use someong to bring cooking utensils.

          This is the "non-business meeting" month so we will keep that part of the meeting short. If you have anything that needs to be discussed please let me know beforehand.

          I'll be there so we can have armored combat. Will any of the rapier marshals be there?

          Meister Konrad Mailander, Baronial Seneschall
          Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)
          Squire to Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
          Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If it's in the way let it be knocked down

          Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
        • Dwight Miller
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 18, 2011
            Konrad,

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 18, 2011

              We can bring cooking utensils. See you tomorrow!

                    Dwight

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 20, 2011
                Dwight I'll call you later today, or tomorrow to talk about BW....just let me know a good time..

                Branwyn (Liz)

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 20, 2011
                  Baron wars is know for being a good time, but I think Dwight is spoken for.

                  From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                  Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
                  To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: boarspear@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 20, 2011
                    That's not what I meant Godfrey LOL

                    Baron wars is know for being a good time, but I think Dwight is spoken for.

                    From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                    Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
                    To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 20, 2011
                      I meant a good time to call him to talk to him about something

                      Branwyn

                      Baron wars is know for being a good time, but I think Dwight is spoken for.

                      From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                      Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
                      To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 20, 2011
                        I know what you meant. But that'll never stop me from teasing someone about what they actually _said_ .

                        From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                        Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
                        To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

                        From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                        Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
                        To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 20, 2011

                          Godfrey do you know how to get in touch with them...I called the number on BW contact page and left a message on the answering machine of what turned out to be a very confused non=SCAdian
                          I know what you meant. But that'll never stop me from teasing someone about what they actually _said_ .

                          From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                          Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
                          To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

                          From: Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...>
                          Sender: boarspear@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
                          To: <boarspear@yahoogroups.com>

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 21, 2011
                            Fixed the contacts page. Thanks for finding that - I totally missed it. The contact # she gave me is: (419) 819-8538 (cell phone).

                            Margaret

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 21, 2011
                              Cool! Thanks Margaret!

                              Branwyn

                              Fixed the contacts page. Thanks for finding that - I totally missed it.  The contact # she gave me is: (419) 819-8538 (cell phone).

                              Margaret

                              --- In boarspear@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Meyers <quigon13@...> wrote:

                              > Godfrey do you know how to get in touch with them...I called the number on BW contact page and left a message on the answering machine of what turned out to be a very confused non=SCAdian

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                  Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                  (Yahoo! ID required)