Baronial Meeting, 4/15/2007, 2:00 pm

  • boarspear@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Reminder from: boarspear Yahoo! Group

      Title: Baronial Meeting

      Date: Sunday April 15, 2007
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 days, 4 minutes.
      Notes: Baronial Meeting for the Barony of Red Spears. Cantons please pass out this reminder to your populace.

    • boarspear@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2007

        Date: Sunday April 15, 2007
        Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.
        Notes: Baronial Meeting for the Barony of Red Spears. Cantons please pass out this reminder to your populace.

      • Robert Wenzlaff (AB8TD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2007
          On Friday 13 April 2007 13:56, boarspear@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > Baronial Meeting
          > Sunday April 15, 2007
          > 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the third Sunday.)
          >
          > Notes:
          > Baronial Meeting for the Barony of Red Spears.  Cantons please pass out
          > this reminder to your populace.

          Just a suggestion:

          This appears to be an automatic reminder. Can the moderator set it a week
          earlier? It does no good to remind the Cantons to remind our people when the
          reminder comes after all the Canton meetings for the week have past.

          Three rings for the Elven Kings....
          after that, their answering machine picks up.
          Robert Wenzlaff rwenzlaff@...
        • jarnhauss
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2007
            From my recent experience with these yahoo calendar settings, the
            reminders can be set only two times before the event, upto 14 days
            before. The event has a limited monthly/weekly repeat menu for
            scheduling the repeating function.

            I just set the reminders for the hrothgeirsfjordr group for 14 and 9
            days before the meeting, starting in June to compensate for the time
            lag that appears to happening with yahoo. The one for May, I set up
            an indivdual calendar event since it occurs during baron wars tear
            down, which traditionally we have either had the meeting at the event
            or just cancel it altogether.

            Putting this out here as a suggestion for what the mods at boarspear
            can also do,

            jarnhauss

            --- In boarspear@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Wenzlaff (AB8TD)"