Baronial letters of intent info plz

  • jarnhauss
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hey all,
      I heard at my local group that the letters of intent for the
      Baron/baroness office were due in by the end of the month, but I can
      not seem to find any info regarding what the required info is, or whom
      to send it. I know it seems like a silly question but wouldn't it be
      the same as listed in the charter for the other offices?

      Thanks,
      jarnhauss
    • Carla Ferryman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
        Jarnhauss,

        Phil will be posting the information you're looking for on Sunday, March 4th.  The polling committee met last night, but since he'd had a long day and will be at an event all day, today, he said he'd post the information on Sunday.

        YiS,

        Catarina della Cava
        Catteden Chronicler/Catteden's Baronial Polling Committee Delegate

        jarnhauss <jarnhauss@...> wrote:
        Hey all,
        I heard at my local group that the letters of intent for the
        Baron/baroness office were due in by the end of the month, but I can
        not seem to find any info regarding what the required info is, or whom
        to send it. I know it seems like a silly question but wouldn't it be
        the same as listed in the charter for the other offices?

        Thanks,
        jarnhauss

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar

      • jarnhauss
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
          Uh, ok...thought I missed something...works.

          --- In boarspear@yahoogroups.com, Carla Ferryman <ferrymanc@...>
          wrote:

          > Jarnhauss,
          >
          > Phil will be posting the information you're looking for on
          Sunday, March 4th. The polling committee met last night, but since
          he'd had a long day and will be at an event all day, today, he said
          he'd post the information on Sunday.

          > YiS,
          >
          > Catarina della Cava
          > Catteden Chronicler/Catteden's Baronial Polling Committee Delegate
          >
          > jarnhauss <jarnhauss@...> wrote:
          > Hey all,
          > I heard at my local group that the letters of intent for the
          > Baron/baroness office were due in by the end of the month, but I
          can
          > not seem to find any info regarding what the required info is, or
          whom
          > to send it. I know it seems like a silly question but wouldn't it
          be
          > the same as listed in the charter for the other offices?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > jarnhauss
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Never miss an email again!
          > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it
          out.

        • Carla Ferryman
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
            Nope, you haven't missed anything.

            wrote:

            > Jarnhauss,
            >
            > Phil will be posting the information you're looking for on
            Sunday, March 4th. The polling committee met last night, but since
            he'd had a long day and will be at an event all day, today, he said
            he'd post the information on Sunday.

            > YiS,
            >
            > Catarina della Cava
            > Catteden Chronicler/Catteden 's Baronial Polling Committee Delegate
            >
            > jarnhauss <jarnhauss@. ..> wrote:
            > Hey all,
            > I heard at my local group that the letters of intent for the
            > Baron/baroness office were due in by the end of the month, but I
            can
            > not seem to find any info regarding what the required info is, or
            whom
            > to send it. I know it seems like a silly question but wouldn't it
            be
            > the same as listed in the charter for the other offices?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > jarnhauss

            > Never miss an email again!
            > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it
            out.

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.