Brewers Guild Meeting

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Greetings all,

      Well, assuming this time I am able to post.. and you all get it..

      I apologize for the late notice- other than the fact that Brewers
      Guild meeting notice was in the Spearpoint and on the Calendar on the
      Fjordr web site.. I have been trying to get it posted here as well.

      The Pickled Dragon Brewers Guild will be meeting tonight at John E's
      house on Collingwood Blvd in Toledo- right down the street from St.
      Marks Episcopal Church. The address is 2357 Collingwood. Right where
      collingwood, ashland and winthrop come together I am told. John says
      there should be plenty of parking although in order not to block the
      driveway some may need to park next door. I do not his phone number
      to give anyone for directions but you could try Papasan- he has been
      there. Papasan's phone number is 419-893-6142.

      Happy Brewing!

      In service,

      Rowan