My Apologizes

  • Carla Ferryman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      I would like to apologize to everyone for my tunnel vision. Dominica's, mka: Michelle's, work in the SCA has brought her into contact with so many different groups and I had not taken that into consideration when I sent out the email with information about the funeral.  I will make it a point to post more news as it becomes available to all the groups of the Barony.

      Sincerely yours,

      Catarina Della Cava
      mka: Carla Ferryman

      Do you Yahoo!?