[Fwd: [Catteden] Message Forwarded from Alyson Young]

  • Kieran Wolfkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[Catteden] Message Forwarded from Alyson Young
      Date:Fri, 1 Sep 2006 06:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
      From:Carla Ferryman <ferrymanc@...>
      To:Yahoo Catteden <catteden@yahoogroups.com>

      On Thursday August 31, 2006 Michelle Murnahan, a very dedicated member of Catteden has passed.  Michelle was found shot in her home. The law officials are considering Charles and Michelle's house a crime scene. The officials are not ruling anything out. They are trying to determine if it was a homicide or a suicide....investig ation still going on.

      Carla Ferryman of Catteden has been by Charles and Meredeth's side since this occured.  If you want to give your respects to Michelle's husband and daughter, here is Carla's email ferrymanc@yahoo. com.  Michelle will be deeply missed during Pounce, she was a strong leader.

      WE WILL MISS YOU MICHELLE, THE ONES THAT KNEW YOU BEST KNOW YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED FROM HERE ON.....I MISS AND LOVE YOU MICHELLE, I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU IN MY HEART!  WE ALL WILL MISS YOUR SMILING FACE.

      CATTEDEN MEMBER
      ALYSON YOUNG
      DAMIAN'S FIANCE'