A Call to Arms, Duchy of Lozengia

  • Dale Niederhauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Posted to www.legiodraconis.com:

      On the occassion of selection of His Heirs, His Royal Majesty Felix did see fit to grant my petition and put His signature to a writ granting me certain lands in the Oaken Region, now known as the Duchy of Lozengia. As some of these lands overlap the Baronies of Middle Marches, Flaming Gryphon, Red Spears and Brendoken, I did request that Their Excellencies of these lands surrender to me the recently collected taxes on these lands, as they properly belong under my adminstration in service to the Crown. Failing their ability or willingness to produce said taxes, I issued challenge to them on the field of honor to resolve the matter though force of arms if they would not recognize my lawful claim.

      I call to me now all good noble, knights, and men at arms who would aid me in my just cause. Harken back to the victories we have shared on the field of the Great Pennsic War and Gulf Wars and the blood we have shed together. Gather your kinsman and ride to the fields in the Shire of Three Towers. Converge there on the 17th of June where, at and Encampment at the Castle will this challenge be taken up, and, should wisdom fail Their assembled Excellencies, it shall be enforced upon them. Your aid and efforts will be most appreciated and I extend to those who would lend me aid my hospitality.

      Duke Edmund
      --
      Hauptmann Konrad Mailander
      Apprentice to Master Brusten de Bearsul OP, OL(Gaming)